The Senior Course is dedicated to pianists aged 27 and over.
It is dedicated to concert pianists who wish to deal with the Academy teachers in order to improve their piano repertoire and the specific method tools of the performer.
Access to the course is granted only if the student is introduced to the Academy by one or more teachers, and only after a positive admission exam with unanimous approval of the examination board.
Winners of important piano competitions may access the Academy, under the Director’s approval, without an admission exam.
– a recital at least 60 minutes long
Sign up for the Admission exam: click here
– a 60 minutes recital
– a concert for piano and orchestra
The unanimous approval of the examination board is necessary to proceed with the course.
– The registration process to the admission test allows applicants to write their preference for one or more teachers they want to study with at the Accademia.
– Exam dates are released by the secretariat on the students online Portal.
– Students receive a notification mail, so that they can check on the exam sessions in their reserved area.
– Concerning pieces and timing, it is the reference teacher’s responsability is to verify that the passage tests programs follow the predefined rules.
The Senior Course can last 3 years at most.
Costs and deadlines:
Annual tuition fee: 2250,00 €
– 1st fee deadline: October 15th/2nd fee: February 15th