The Senior Course is intended for pianists over 27 years old.
It is dedicated to concert pianists who wish to confront with the Academy teachers in order to improve on their piano repertoire and on the specific method tools of the performer.
Access to the course is granted only if the student is introduced to the Academy by one or more teachers, and only after a positive admission exam with unanimous approval of the exam committee.
Winners of important piano competitions may access the Academy, under the Director’s consent, without an admission exam.
– a recital to last not less than 60 minutes
Sign up for the Admission exam: click here
– a 60 minutes recital
– a concert for piano and orchestra
The unanimous consent of the testing Committee is necessary to go on with the course.
– The registration process to the admission test allows applicants to write their preference for one or more teachers they want to study with at the Accademia.
– Tests dates are published from the front office on the Students website.
– Pupils receive an alert e-mail, so that they can check on the exam sessions in their reserved area.
–The reference teacher is to check on the passage tests: it is the teacher’s responsability to verify that the minutes and the pieces are proper to the rules.
The maximum period for the Senior Course is 5 years.
Costs and deadlines:
Annual tuition fee: 2250,00 €
– 1st fee deadline: October 15th/2nd fee: February 15th