The Three-year Course is for pupils aged between 20 and 26.
The Three-year is dedicated to educated pianists so that they can face the concert carrier through exhaustive knowledge of piano literature and specific methodological tools of performers.
– free choice of a Sonata among these: Ludwig van Beethoven, Muzio Clementi, Joseph Haydn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
– a Frédéric Chopin study from opera 10 or opera 25
– a free program to last 30-40 minutes, to be played by rote. The Sonata and the Study are not to be included in the free program.
Sign up for Admission test: click here
– a recital program, drawn from two, to last between 45 and 50 minutes
– a concert for piano and orchestra drawn from two. Otherwise, one of the two concerts for piano and orchestra may be replaced by a significant chamber music composition for duos, trios, quartets or quintets. The drawing of recital and concert will take place two weeks before the beginning of the exam session.
Students must accompany one or more concerts for piano during their mates’ test, according with teacher’s directions. This test will be relevant in the judgement of the testing committee even on the accompanist student.
At the end of the Three-year Course students can obtain their Diploma from the Academy by passing the final exam.
– a recital to last 60-75 minutes. One-third of the timing may include pieces presented previously.
– a concert for piano and orchestra will be drawn from two presented. One of the concerts can be chosen among the ones presented during the previous years.
The drawing of the concert will take place two weeks before the beginning of the exam session.
– The admission exam process allows the students to specify a preference for one or more teachers they want to study with at the Academy.
– Tests dates will be released from the front office on the Student’s website.
– Pupils receive a notification email, so that they can check on the exam sessions in their personal area of the online portal.
– Only under the unquestionable judgement of the Direction and on the teacher’s request, the Three-year Course can be extended for an extra year for educational purposes.
–The reference teacher has to check that the minutes and the pieces of the exam program are proper to the rules.
Annual attendance fee € 2.500, divided in two instalments:
within 15th October € 1.250
within 15th February € 1.250