The Post-Diploma Course is dedicated to pianists who have already got their Diploma in the Academy.
The admission exam is not needed if the student has just obtained the Diploma. If the registration is made two years or more later, it is necessary to take an admission exam, to be passed with the unanimous consent of the testing committee.
– a recital concert program not less than 60 minutes
– a recital of about 60 minutes
– a concert for piano and orchestra
It is necessary the unanimous Exam Committee’s consent to go on with the course. It is not allowed to repeat pieces already presented during the previous years.
– The admission exam process allows the students to specify a preference for one or more teachers they want to study with at the Academy.
– Tests dates will be released from the front office on the Student’s website.
– Pupils receive a notification email, so that they can check on the exam sessions in their personal area of the online portal.
– Only under the unquestionable judgement of the Direction and on the teacher’s request, the Triennial Course can be extended for an extra year for educational purposes.
–The reference teacher has to check that the minutes and the pieces of the exam program are proper to the rules.
– The maximum period for the Post-Diploma Course is 5 years.
Annual attendance fee € 2.250, divided in two instalments:
within 15th October € 1.125
within 15th February € 1.125